All membership applications are subject to approval by the RMVCA Board of Directors, Memberships are renewable annually. Companies that meet the following initial qualifications may apply:
- Venture capital investment is the primary business activity
- Fund(s) are organized as traditional venture capital funds
- Minimum of $10M under management
- Management recruiters, accounting firms, law firms, investment bankers, bankers, and other business process outsourcers with a commitment to, and focus on, venture-funded clients.
- Two representatives from each firm may be listed as the participating members and attend meetings.
- Multiple location memberships include attendance for two representatives to any regional event created by RMVCA.
- Service professionals must be sponsored by a RMVCA Board Member.
- Private Investors/Angels who are actively making investments in the region.
- A minimum of four investments that have been made in the region.
- Investors are accredited investors as defined by the Securities Exchange Commission.
- A single representative from the organization may be listed as participating member and attend meetings.